Event Rules & Vendor/Booth Agreement
- The Event will provide a standard space that can accommodate a 10’x10’ tent. Restaurant/food trucks get 10 by 20 space. Tent is NOT provided. Fee is for space only.
Only one vendor per space. Subletting or sharing space is NOT ALLOWED.
- Vendors must provide own tent, tables, chairs, display, etc., unless otherwise agreed upon. Event organizers DO NOT provide tents/tables/etc.
- Vendor’s tent must fit in space and be able to withstand inclement weather. Tents must be weighed on all corners. (You are responsible for any damages caused by your canopy.) Tents must have attached tag to prove it was manufactured of flame-retardant materials.
- It is recommended (but not required) that vendors have a fire extinguisher at their booth.
- ALL FOOD VENDORS MUST HAVE adequate fire extinguishing equipment at their booth with current certification tags attached; this includes Class K extinguisher if fryer is used.
- Booth fees are non-refundable, unless your application is rejected.
- If paying by check and check does not go through, there will be a fee of $25.
- All fees must be paid in full prior to the event.
- LocalShops1 events are always held rain or shine. There will be no refunds.
- Confirmation or rejection of acceptance will be sent via e-mail.
- Vendor arrival time is 7-8 am Saturday, March 28. Everyone must be completely set up by 9:30 am. Early setup is available the evening before the event. Overnight security is provided, but event organizers are not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Only quiet generators will be permitted. If your generator is deemed by LocalShops1 to be disruptive to your neighbors or the event, you must discontinue its use immediately.
- Vendors are fully responsible for their own personal property. LocalShops1 or any other organizers do not assume liability for any losses that you may incur.
- Approved Applicants must sign a WAIVER OF LIABILITY before occupying a booth space.
- Cooperation with local authorities and event staff and volunteers is mandatory.
- Organizers have rights to move, remove, or limit participation of any applicant at any time.
- Approved applicants are solely responsible for maintaining their compliance with relevant state, local, and federal health regulations, codes, licenses, insurance, and taxes.
- Compliance, Failure to comply with the Rules and Regulations governing this event may result in your expulsion from the event without refund.
- Exclusivity is not guaranteed to any one vendor, but precautions will be taken to limit duplication of similar items.
- Sales will be restricted to those items listed on your approved application. You will be notified prior to acceptance if any of your listed items are required to be removed from your item list. Only sponsoring companies or entities may request exclusivity on certain products and services, if request is granted; affected vendors will be notified prior to the event of new limitations. If affected vendor is not able to accept new limitations, they may request to have application rejected and receive a refund in the amount of booth fee. The vendor further understands they are not entitled to additional compensation.
- Sale of firearms, alcohol, tobacco, obscene materials, stolen merchandise, and illegal paraphernalia is forbidden.
- Vendors are asked to park in a a designated parking pad, so as street parking and the main lot stay open for shoppers. Parking rules will be enforced. Event organizers are not responsible for parking fees, tickets, etc.
- Unauthorized vehicular traffic in the event area during event hours is prohibited. Violators will be deemed as causing a safety hazard and issued a citation by local law enforcement.
- SET UP: Unload at assigned booth space and move vehicle before you begin your set up.
- PACK UP: Vendors must remain for duration of the event. When the event is over, break down display and pack booth before bringing car curbside. For the safety of the general public, be sure an ALL CLEAR for vendor pack up has been given before proceeding.
- Photos or video including sound may be taken at this event of you, your booth, and or your products or works and used to promote this and future events by LocalShops1, their affiliates, and other advertising entities.
- Event organizers may adjust hours or days of the event due to forces of nature, or other occurrences beyond our control. Such changes will not be considered a breach of this agreement, and will not constitute grounds for a refund.
- Food/Amusement vendors are required to maintain general liability insurance policy with minimum of $1 million in coverage. Prior to acceptance, you will be asked to submit a Certificate of Insurance naming LocalShops1, the Skyway Marina District, St Pete College and EVENT or ENTITY NAME TO BE DETERMINED each as Additional Insured.
Enforcement of these terms and conditions are at the sole discretion of LocalShops1
LocalShops1 reserves the right to make final interpretation of all event rules
Waiver, Release and Hold Harmless Agreement
1. Enter the name of event: 2020 Florida Suncoast Festival
2. Date(s) of event: March 28-29, 2020, from 10 am to 6 pm
I agree and acknowledge as follows:
3. Release of Liability. I, unconditionally waive, release, indemnify and forever discharge and hold harmless, LocalShops1, the City of Pinellas Park, the event named above, the city and or county the event is held in, all sponsoring organizations, their directors, officers, employees, agents and volunteers, successors and assigns, and all other persons directly or indirectly liable, from all claims of legal or financial liability of any kind, including but not limited to, personal and economic injury, loss, costs, or damage arising out of or in conjunction with the above named festival or event, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, including those resulting from negligence or fault, without regard to any hazards which may exist, whether hidden or obvious.
4. Severability. If any part of this Waiver and Release is found to be invalid, all other parts of this agreement shall remain binding and continue in full force and effect. I expressly agree that this agreement shall be construed as broadly as permitted by the law of the State of Florida.
5. Acknowledgment of Voluntariness. I have not been pressured or coerced in any way to participate in these activities. Any activities I undertake are done so voluntarily and solely for purposes of participating in or attending the above event.
6. Affirmation. I affirm I am an adult and legally competent to sign this release; that the terms of this release are contractual; and that this release shall be binding on me, my personal representatives, heirs, successors and assigns. I have read and understand the contents of this agreement and I acknowledge I voluntarily execute the same without inducement or promise not contained herein.